How to buy Ripple (XRP)
Do you need help with your Ripple order? This is where we come in! The SATOS team is available seven days per week to offer support to our customers who wish to buy or sell Ripple. After all, trading in crypto involves real money. We believe that we have to properly inform our customers and to make them feel secure. You can engage with us through the live chat, located at the bottom of this page.
Buy XRP in 3 simple steps
Step 1 – Create a Ripple wallet
It’s SATOS’ goal to make cryptocurrencies as accessible as possible. This also means offering a simple buying and selling process. For instance, you do not need to create a SATOS account to trade in cryptocurrencies. In principle, the only thing you require to buy Ripple is a Ripple wallet. You will need a wallet for us to transfer your purchased XRP to you (XRP is the name of the coin of the Ripple protocol). Compare it to a digital bank account, with the additional feature that you are the one in charge.
Step 2 – Place a Ripple order
After you have created your wallet, there's not much more that needs to occur before you can place and finalise your SATOS order. We will first ask you to enter the amount of Ripple you would like to buy. Once you have entered an amount, you will be shown a real-time exchange rate. Do you agree with the proposed rate? Then click on ‘Place order’. You will then proceed to a screen in which we ask of you to enter your email address and your Ripple recipient address (i.e. the address displayed in your Ripple wallet).
Step 3 – Buying Ripple with iDEAL
By now, you have already arrived at the final step of the purchase process: paying for your order. SATOS allows payments through iDEAL, Bancontact, and SEPA. We encourage you to use iDEAL because this generally ensures that you will receive the purchase in your wallet within just a few minutes. Did you finish all these steps? Congratulations! Within a few minutes, you will be the proud owner of your very first cryptocurrencies! Awesome, right?
Why do people buy XRP - Ripple?
- People invest in Ripple because it's one of the largest and most well-known projects of the crypto industry.
- Ripple is of interest to many investors because of the promising technology behind the project, which may eventually enable it to transform Ripple into the international payment platform of the future.
- People also purchase Ripple because of the partnerships the project has with major banking companies.
- Buying Ripple is also popular because of the enormous rate fluctuations and accompanying profits, caused by the coin's high volatility.
- People use SATOS to buy Ripple because it's easy, and you can conveniently pay with iDEAL.
- Finally, the strong team behind Ripple is another reason why many opt to purchase XRP.
Remain in charge of your own Ripple wallet
At SATOS, we consider it crucial that people remain in charge of their assets. The main idea behind cryptocurrencies was to make people no longer dependent on intermediaries. This notion also informs our operations. As opposed to other brokers, SATOS does not manage the assets of its customers. Creating a Ripple wallet is a straightforward process and can be completed within no time! Your wallet allows you to have complete control over your Ripple! How cool is that?
What are some of the differences between Ripple and Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin was envisioned to grant people the opportunity to manage their fortunes, without the need for banking services. Ripple, however, has been developed to ease transactions between banks by making it cheaper and faster to transfer money.
- The maximum Ripple (XRP) circulation has been established at 100 million. The Bitcoin circulation limit sits at 21 million units.
- On average, Ripple processes 1,500 transactions per second, whereas Bitcoin handles seven transactions per second.
- Finally, all 100 million Ripple tokens have already been created. This occurred in a single instant. In contrast, Bitcoins form through a mining process.
Why do people use SATOS to buy Ripple?
- Speed: transactions are processed instantaneously (also weekends)
- Reliable: SATOS has been active as a crypto broker for more than five years.
- Support: we offer our customers live support through chat, social media, and by email, seven days per week.
- Secure: SATOS ensures that your cryptocurrencies always remain in your own hands.
- Straightforward: complete payments in no time with iDEAL, Bancontact, or SEPA.
We appreciate our customers’ feedbacks! Here’s what some of our customers say about our work Trustpilot.
What should I keep in mind when buying Ripple?
The pricing of Ripple (XRP) is extremely volatile. It is not unusual for exchange rates to soar or crash by a couple of percentage points over a single day. Be aware of the risks that investing in cryptocurrency entails. Also, the enormous rate increases from the past do not offer any guarantees for future surges.
Despite Ripple's controversial reputation (due to it being a platform aimed at banks and payment providers), it has managed to obtain an impressive track record. Multiple banking companies have joined the project as a client, often to test Ripple’s services. The future of Ripple is not guaranteed. Do consider potential investments in this light. It’s a high-risk investment, with high potential profits to be had.
If you consider Ripple's net market value, you will notice that it has been performing well for quite a while now. The coin has firmly nestled itself in the crypto top three. Do keep in mind that the company still has great strides to take. The competition is getting fiercer as well. More and more banks start to experiment with cryptocurrency. Some even announced that they are developing their own native coins. Therefore, we advise you to research the opportunities thoroughly before you decide to invest in Ripple.
Can I also sell Ripple at SATOS?
Yes, that’s possible! Aside from allowing our customers to buy Ripple, we also offer Ripple to EUR exchange services. The only things we require of you are your bank account and the Ripples you like to sell. We will take care of the rest!
Wondering what other cryptocurrencies you can buy and sell at SATOS? Take a look at these pages: