How to buy Ethereum
Is this still not entirely clear to you? No problem! We'll be happy to assist. Our support team stands ready to help our customers seven days per week. We are available from 10 AM to 6 PM to answer any of your questions concerning the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. After all, trading in crypto concerns your own money, which is why excellent service is of the essence. You can access our live chat at the bottom of this page!
Buy Ethereum with Euro
Step 1 – Create an Ethereum wallet
SATOS aims to ease everyone's access to cryptocurrencies. That's also why we decided to operate without website accounts. The only thing you will need to purchase Ethereum from us is your own Ethereum wallet. Compare an Ethereum wallet to a digital Ethereum bank account, with the caveat that you are the one in charge.
Step 2 – Place an Ethereum order
After you have obtained an Ethereum wallet, placing an order becomes a piece of cake. On the landing page, you only need to enter the amount of Ethereum you would like to purchase. We will then display our proposed rate. Click on ‘Place order’ if you agree with our ethereum price. During the next step, we will ask you for your email address and your Ethereum recipient address. You can find the latter in the Ethereum wallet you created during the previous step (in case you did not have a wallet already).
Step 3 – Buying Ethereum with iDEAL
The final stage consists of paying for your order! SATOS offers several payment methods, including iDEAL, Bancontact, and SEPA. We recommend iDEAL, because your order will then already appear in your wallet in just a few minutes. Have you completed your payment? Congratulations! In only a few minutes, you will be the proud owner of your very first ethers!
Why do people invest in ETH - Ethereum?
- People invest in Ethereum because it's one of the largest and most successful projects of the crypto industry.
- Many investors opt for Ethereum because it offers the largest platform for decentralised applications.
- The high number of active developers connected to the project also serves as an important incentive for investors.
- Others like to speculate with Ethereum, trying to profit from the coin's extreme rate fluctuations.
- Another reason why many people choose to purchase Ethereum is to partake in one of the attractive Initial Coin Offerings (ICO's) occurring on the platform.
- Finally, people invest in Ethereum because of the involvement of the by now legendary Vitalik Buterin in the project.
Why do people use SATOS to buy Ethereum?
- Speed: your ethers appear in your wallet within fifteen minutes.
- Reliable: SATOS has been active as a crypto broker for more than five years.
- Support: we stand ready to assist, seven days per week. Our customers can always reach us through the live chat or social media.
- Secure: as a customer, you remain in charge of your cryptocurrencies.
- Straightforward: you can quickly pay for your order with iDEAL, Bancontact, or SEPA.
We appreciate our customers’ feedbacks! Here’s what some of our customers say about our work Trustpilot.
What are some of the differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- Ethereum is best regarded as a platform hosting and executing decentralised applications. It can be described as one massive shared computer. Bitcoin, in contrast, only functions as a payment method.
- Also, as opposed to Bitcoin, Ethereum never established an ether circulation limit. This means that the ether pool will continue to expand at a fixed rate.
- The Ethereum blockchain can currently handle fifteen transactions per second. As such, it is much faster than the Bitcoin blockchain, which only manages to process seven transactions each second.
- Finally, it's possible to use ethers to invest in one of the many ICO's taking place on the Ethereum platform. Bitcoin does not offer this feature.
Always use your own ethereum wallet
One unique aspect of cryptocurrencies like Ethereum is that they allow you to retain complete control over your fortunes. We consider it vital that our customers understand this pivotal aspect of cryptocurrencies, which is also why we encourage you to obtain your own wallet. When you own an Ethereum wallet, you become the one in charge of your ethers. Creating an Ethereum wallet is a walk in the park. It will only take a couple of minutes. For more information on how to create an Ethereum wallet, you can always have a look at our dedicated Ethereum wallet page.
What should I keep in mind when buying Ethereum?
Before you start to invest in something, it's vital that you understand your investment. Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. Ethereum's pricing can fluctuate heavily, even during a single day. Be aware of this and make sure you have researched Ethereum well before you decide to invest.
Ethereum has only been around since 2015 and not so many decentralised applications utilise the platform yet. Therefore, Ethereum's impressive net value is primarily based on future expectations. Even though the platform is still developing, its potential for hosting financial applications and other systems is momentous. As a high-risk investment, both the risks and the potential profits to be had are not to be underestimated.
Ethereum is currently the largest platform for hosting decentralised applications if you take the project's net value into consideration. However, competition is fierce, and any prediction about whether the platform will be able to retain its top position in the next ten years is problematic. This doesn't make it any easier to invest in cryptocurrency, but it does make it more interesting. There is plenty of information about Ethereum doing the rounds, and we certainly encourage you to read up on everything before you decide to invest.
Can I also sell Ethereum at SATOS?
Absolutely! Aside from enabling the purchase of Ethereum, SATOS also offers Ethereum selling services. To sell your ethereum to SATOS, we only ask you to submit your banking details, and for you to transfer the ethers to one of our addresses. We will send your euros over as soon as you have finished these steps!
Wondering what other cryptocurrencies you can buy and sell at SATOS? Take a look at these pages: